Free Online Refresher Training Covering the 6-Core Components of ICISF-CISM Peer Support: Sponsored by Motorola Solutions Foundation.
Will be a 2 & 1/2 hour online training session for all ACIPN Peers who are interested in maintaining their skills. Verification of participants’ ACIPN ID # will be required. If you do not know your ACIPN ID # please contact the ACIPN Network Coordinator for assistance.
Once registered participants will receive a Zoom invite link that will be activated at the time of the training session.
The training session will cover the 6-Core Components of the ICISF-CISM peer support model starting with a quiz to gauge the participants’ level of knowledge then proceeds with instruction in communication skills, individual crisis intervention, group crisis intervention, and finishing with a group discussion and Q&A session. Note other online refresher course will be scheduled at a later date covering Assessment and Strategic Planning.
Refresher Training Outline:
1. Network Building and Overview of refresher training course
2. CISM Quiz
3. Group Discussion/Q&A
4. Instruction on Crisis Communication
5. Instruction on SAFER-R
6. Instruction on Informational Group Crisis Interventions
7. Instruction on Interactive Group Crisis Interventions
9. Homework to practice skills and role plays with other CISM Team members will be emailed after training.
To Register Click Here